Marie Sklodowska Curie - Individual Fellowships at IMDEA Energy Institute, Electrochemical Processes Unit
The Electrochemical Processes Unit at the IMDEA Energy Institute, welcomes postdoctoral candidates interested in applying for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (MSCA-IF) in 2019.
Before sending your application, please check the full description of the eligibility criteria that can be found in the webpage call.
The Marie Curie Experienced Researcher (ER) fellow will join an interdisciplinary group of researchers – chemists, physicists and engineers – aiming to generate novel concepts, materials and devices for electrochemical energy storage. The fellow will be involved in some of the following research lines being currently addressed at ECPU:
- Redox Flow Batteries
- Organic or organometallic based electrolytes for high energy density, low-cost and sustainable RFBs
- Membrane-free concepts: immiscible electrolytes and microfluidic RFBs
- Solar-rechargeable RFB
- Metal-air (Zn-air, etc)
- Electrodes, electrolytes and electrocatalysts for lower cost and increased performance Me-air batteries
- Metal-ion Batteries (Li-ion or multivalent batteries)
- Structural Li-ion batteries based on reinforced electrodes and solid electrolytes
- New organic or inorganic electrode materials for Li-ion or multivalent batteries
- Advanced In-situ/operando characterization techniques
- Multiscale / Multiphysics Modelling applied to battery design.